Beta Program Manager – Internship
Our mission is simple: Democratize Opportunity.
Arbol is a platform connecting low-income students with financial and community support. By integrating crowdfunding, social networking and financial services in a single platform, Arbol rewards supporters, enabling them to contribute directly to students and develop a personal connection to the people they are helping while earning contribution credits to enhance their giving power.
There are over 8 million low income college students in the US, but only 2 out of every 10 graudate. Failure to meet their basic needs while attending classess and the lack of community support are the top drivers for the low graduation rate. Arbol aspires to improve the graduation rate by providing student’s the financial and community support that they need
Overview of Position
Arbol recently launched a private beta in partnership with the Urban League. The beta program consists of 15 student participants and will serve as a testing group for Arbol’s core features before publicly launching the platform in 2021. As the Beta Program Manager, you will work directly with the founders, beta testers and members of Arbol’s customer advisory board to track beta participation, collect and analyze feedback, manage communications with all stakeholders.
- Draft content, recruit the audience list, and execute email campaigns
- Track, communicate status on, and monitor all active beta participants
- Solicit feedback from beta participants at key project milestones, craft the customer experience story and present recommendations to product team
- Identify, escalate, and monitor bugs and issues until resolution, communicating with internal teams and sellers along the way.
- Occasionally, visit sellers onsite to troubleshoot issues, solicit feedback, and build rapport
- Give Exit Criteria recommendations for beta programs, and hold product team accountable
How to Apply