Inside Sales & Social Media Manager
Independent Contractor (20-40 hours per week)
Our mission is simple: Democratize Opportunity.
Arbol is a platform connecting low-income students with financial and community support. By integrating crowdfunding, social networking and financial services in a single platform, Arbol rewards supporters, enabling them to contribute directly to students and develop a personal connection to the people they are helping while earning contribution credits to enhance their giving power.
There are over 8 million low income college students in the US, but only 2 out of every 10 graudate. Failure to meet their basic needs while attending classess and the lack of community support are the top drivers for the low graduation rate. Arbol aspires to improve the graduation rate by providing student’s the financial and community support that they need
Overview of Position
Arbol recently launched a social media campaign. The campaign aims to bring traction to Arbol and reach a bigger audience. As the Inside Sales & Social Media Manager, you will work directly with the founders and team members to innovate and produce bold content by thinking outside of the box. Along with social media management, you will help maintain a list/database of possible customers, supporters, and partners.
- Serve as a point of contact for the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, forum and blog
- Interact with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and keep the community alive
- Manage the social media editorial calendar and ensure the content is published by the stipulated deadlines
- Foster and strengthen new relationships with key influencers within the community
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends and emerging social media platforms in the industry
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect customers and partners
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Perform customer outreach across various channels (e.g. email, phone, social media)
How to Apply