Lloyd Tacos Fund
The fund to support local culinary college students
Shaping the success of future generations
The increasingly expensive cost of education calls for a solution to keep more students in school and graduating.
What the Scholarship provides
Up to $1,000 in financial aid
Students will receive up to $1,000 in financial aid each semester until graduation to help alleviate financial stresses. The money is for the students and does not have to be paid back.
Students gain access to monthly financial knowledge sessions where they can learn budgeting and planning to help better prepare for expenses in college and beyond.
Access to Network
Students will be able to connect with other students and supporters who are also participating in the Lloyd Tacos Fund.
Learn more about the program
Am I eligible to apply?
Applicants must meet all of the following Undocuprofessionals eligibility criteria:
- Plan to enroll full-time or part-time at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university in any major.
- Open to AB540, DACA beneficiaries, Undocumented (non-DACA), or TPS. Highly encourage undocumented Black Students, Undocumented students in the LGBTQ or students that are parents.
- Open to students pursuing or continuing enrollment for an associate, undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree.
Applicants must meet all of the following Arbol platform requirements:
- Undergo a Financial Fitness Assessment with an Arbol advisor
- Have a demonstrated financial need
- Verification of student status through class schedule, FAFSA form, and tuition bill
- Agreement to comply with guidelines of debit cards
Would you like to be notified about more scholarship funds like Niagara University Alumni Fund? You can receive news and updates by signing up for our newsletter.