This policy was last updated March 2nd, 2022.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from you when you use the Website or otherwise provide us personally identifiable data, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, profession, and other similar information that can be used to identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information”). We collect Personally Identifiable Information when you:
- Contact us through the Website;
- Provide your name and information to us for our mailing list;
- Request support or make inquiries about our products or services;
- Respond to a survey, e-mail, or other communication;
- Participate in any Website features; or
- Otherwise submit your information on or through the Website.
Information we collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personally Identifiable Information:
- To personalize your Website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your questions and user service requests;
- To administer Website features;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about the Website and our products and services;
- To carry out our obligations and to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To administer and improve the Website, including by monitoring and analyzing the Website traffic and usage patterns;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also send out marketing messages (such as a newsletter or alert) to users who have provided us with contact information through the Website or otherwise for the purpose of receiving marketing communications from us. We will ask for your consent to receive marketing communications when we collect your contact information, and you can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a marketing message. Please understand that if you choose not to receive promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and/or communications with us.
3. Use of Automatic Data Collection Technologies
The Automatic Data Collection Technologies we or our service providers use through the Website may include:
• Web Beacons. The Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifts) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies enable the Website to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current Website activity. We also use Automatic Data Collection Technologies to help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and Website interactions so that we can offer better Website experiences and tools in the future.
4. Disclosure of Information We Collect
We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information that we collect about you:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution or other change of control or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To establish or exercise our right to defend against legal claims; and
- If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Arbol or others.
We do not sell or rent your Personally Identifiable Information. However, Anonymous Information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Protecting Your Information
We use commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on the Website. This means your Personally Identifiable Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. Moreover, we have applied firewalls and Website monitoring to protect your Personally Identifiable Information. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of data to us through the Website or by other means is done entirely at your own risk.
6. Third Party Links
We may include links to third party websites and social media platforms on our Website. These linked sites and platforms have separate and independent privacy policies. While we seek to link only to sites and platforms that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and businesses and we have no responsibility or liability for their content and data practices. By accessing other third party websites and social media platforms through the Website, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites and platforms.
7. California Visitors
California law allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share any California consumer Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for marketing purposes without consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us using the information set forth below in the CONTACT US section.
8. Canadian Visitors
Canadian citizens, except under circumstances defined by law, are entitled to access their Personally Identifiable Information collected by Arbol. If you believe that Personally Identifiable Information about you that we have collected is incomplete or inaccurate, please contact us and we will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and of the identity of the person requesting the change. Canadian citizens who have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us using the information set forth below in the CONTACT US section.
9. European Economic Area Visitors
If you are a data subject in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with an EEA supervisory authority.
10. Other Non-U.S. Visitors
By using the Website, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personally Identifiable Information to the United States. If you are accessing the Website from outside of the United States, please be advised that United States’ law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction.
11. Children’s Privacy
12. Changes to Our Policy
13. Contact Us
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy.